электронные СХВЭ и СГВЭ с радиоканалом LoRaWAN™
Radio channel operation
The basis of the LPWAN technology data transfer principle (based on the LORAVAN protocol) at the physical level is the property of radio systems — an increase in the communication range with a decrease in the transmission speed.
The LoRaWAN network uses a star topology, where each device communicates with the base station directly. City or regional networks are built using the «star of stars» configuration.
A device with a LoRaWAN module transmits data over the air to a base station. The station receives signals from all devices within its range, digitizes and transmits to a remote server using an available communication channel (for example, Ethernet).
The data obtained on the server is used to display, analyze, build reports and make decisions. Device management takes place using a reverse link.
For data transmission over the radio channel, an unlicensed frequency spectrum is used that is allowed for free use in the network region (for example, 864-865 MHz).
ВЫСОКАЯ ТОЧНОСТЬ ИЗМЕРЕНИЯ
- Metrological class C (with horizontal installation).
- Extended Dynamic Range R100.
- Minimum starting flow rate.
ЗАЩИТА ОТ МОШЕННИЧЕСТВА
- External magnetic field sensor.
- Screen lock with long-term influence of an external magnetic field.
- Leak detection.
- Pipeline break detection.
- Urgent transmission of an emergency message.
- Optical port for meter configuration.
- Wireless data transfer using LPWAN technology based on LoRaWAN protocol.
- Ability to work in any LoRaWAN networks.