Manufacture of stainless steel products
Since 2015, BETAR has been actively developing a new direction - the manufacture of stainless steel products.
At the moment the company produces for its operational needs and deals with individual customers. We apply advanced methods of metal welding and assembly. Our specialists develop custom products for different industries, service areas, office interiors and landscape design.
Stainless steel items are mainly produced by using tig / mig welding. The grinding and polishing are made on professional equipment of the company Grid and with consumables of leading manufacturers such as Trizact and 3M, that allows quick and accurate surface treatment without overheating and deformation of products.
Why is it worth to cooperate with us:
We buy materials of highest quality only. Our products are made of heat-resistant steel with high chromium content AISI 304
Products are designed in CAD / CAM program of the modern Kompas-3D system
The use of a variety of latest, high-precision equipment from the world's leading machine tool manufacturers DMG, Sodick, Ferrari, ANKA, HISION
Highly qualified specialists with all skills needed for the best performance
We manufacture products according to BETAR’s own drawings, as well as custom design sketches, in this case all sketches pass throught the necessary updating by our engineers
- We offer design solutions tailored to the customers’ requirements (a unique product for your home)
- We provide remote work while coordinating the layout
- Quotation is offered in 2-5 days, depending on the complexity of the project
You can count on us to offer you the following:
The technology of decorating volumetric objects and parts
Aquaprint (immersion printing) technology for decorating voluminous objects and parts. With this type of printing, you can cover a variety of hard surfaces: plastic, metal, glass or ceramics.
Advantages of the aquaprint technology:
- resistance to the negative effects of external environmental factors (temperature changes, resistance to moisture, vibration and UV)
- low cost price
- a wide range of applications (car interiors and drives decoration, furniture industry, advertising industry, manufacture of Souvenirs and decorative products)
- excellent operating performance
Allows you to imitate the following surfaces:
- 3D carbon fiber
- brushed aluminum
Chemical metallization - the process of applying special chemical reagents, in order to obtain a decorative metal coating, such as: "gold", "chrome", and "mirror".
Advantages of the chemical metallization technology:
- safety (as opposed to electroplating chrome plating)
- wide scope of application. Coating of any solid material (plastic, iron, stone, porcelain, glass, wood, ceramics) of any size
Calculation of the order
How we work
You call us or send a technical specification to our e-mail.
You do not have a detailed project, but have an idea? Our designers will help you to develop the concept and visualize it.
The following things will help to optimize cost and accelerate the pace:
- design project
- technical specification
The cost of metal structures
is determined on the basis of various factors:
- type of metal structure and its manufacturing complexity
- the range of rolled metal and steel grade
- performance time
- the number of orders, etc.
Our design department is ready to execute any projects, taking into account all requirements and wishes of the customer.
Raw materials for the products can have either mirror or ground surface.